Journal editorships are an important indicator of a scholar’s reputation. Editors of peer reviewed journals provide the leadership, and help shape reputation of that particular journal. It is a critical role. Those chosen to be editors reflect the scholarship that journals aspire to. Editorships are reserved for those individuals who have shown themselves to be successful scholars and capable of leading the direction of a particular journal. LSU is proud of its distinguished faculty, many of whom have become editors of premier journals in various academic disciplines. The following are examples of LSU Rucks Department of Management faculty who are editors of peer reviewed journals.
- Editorial Review Board Member, Journal of Management (Since 2021)
- Editorial Review Board Member, Strategic Organization (Since 2021)
- Associate Editor, Organizational Research Methods (Since 2016)
- Editorial Review Board Member, Group & Organization Management (Since 2014)
- Editorial Review Board Member, Personnel Psychology (Since 2021)