Junbo Wang is an assistant professor of finance. His research interests are Financial Econometrics, Empirical Asset Pricing, option pricing, and Mutual Fund Performance. His research has been published in the Journal of Financial Economics.
- PhD Business Administration / Finance, Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, 2014
- BS Mathematics, Peking University, Beijing, China, 2003
- PhD Mathematics, Brandeis University, Waltham, MA, 2008
- Teaching Interests: Investments
- Research Interests: Financial Econometrics, Empirical Asset Pricing, option pricing, and Mutual Fund Performance
Employed by LSU since