Haitao Mo does research on empirical asset pricing, investments, investment-based CAPM, institutional investors, and options. His research has been published in top journals such as Journal of Financial Economics, Review of Financial Studies, and Review of Finance, and has been presented at top conferences such as SFS Cavalcade, Northern Finance Association meetings. He has acted regularly as a referee for academic publication outlets and has been teaching undergraduate, master, and PhD courses on investments, derivatives, and asset pricing.
- PhD Business Administration / Finance, University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business, 2013
- BS Automation, University of Science and Technology of China, 2004
- MS Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, 2007
- Teaching Interests: Asset Pricing, Investments, Derivatives
- Research Interests: Empirical Asset Pricing, Institutional Investors, Mutual Funds, Investment-based CAPM, Options
Employed by LSU since