Entrepreneurship Boot Camp for Military Veterans - Accelerate
Ready to take your business to the next level? EBV Accelerate is a 3-phase boot camp-style program that gives military veterans with a successful business the tools and coaching to propel their business to the next phase: sustainable growth. Topics will include acquiring growth funding, rebranding for expansion, determining a sustainable growth rate, establishing partnerships, managing cash flow, and much more.
- Open to all military veteran business owners – 50% or more ownership maintained by veteran
- In business for 3 or more years
- Must employ 5 or more full or part time employees
- Veteran business owner must have served active duty with honorable discharge or general discharge under honorable conditions
- Graduates of other IVMF programs are eligible
Costs and Logistics
As a result of the generous support of the EBV Universities and the private giving by individuals and corporations, lodging, meals and learning materials for applicants accepted to the EBV Accelerate Program, are covered. Participants will have to pay for their own travel costs.
Application & Schedule
Applications for the EBV Accelerate program are accepted year round on a rolling basis. In order to be considered for the EBV Accelerate program taking place in April 2019 at Louisiana State University, please complete your application by March 15, 2019.
Sponsors and In-Kind Donors
- MMR Constructors Inc.
- Walk-On’s Bistreaux and Bar
- Lewis Dill – Lewco Specialty Products Inc.
- Tin Roof Brewing Co.
- Jay Ducote - Bite&Booze
- Doug Olinde LLC
EBV Accelerate Program Schedule at LSU
|April 8 - April 18, 2019||Online Learning|
|April 29, 2019||Welcome Evening Reception|
|April 30, 2019||Learning Modules at LSU - Baton Rouge, LA|
|May 1, 2019||Learning Modules at LSU - Baton Rouge, LA|
|May 2, 2019||Learning Modules at LSU - Baton Rouge, LA|
Phase 1 - two weeks of online instruction focused on business analysis
Phase 2 - is a three-day face to face during which participants will create a personalized action plan for their business.
- Travel to the location is at the candidate's cost.
- Lodging and meals are provided for the participant during the three days of Phase 2.
- All program learning materials will be provided at no cost to the participant.
Phase 3 - involves resources to support the growth of your business.
* Applications for the EBV program are collected by Syracuse University. You are not guaranteed a spot in the EBV program at LSU, and may be accepted at another of the consortium universities.