This spring students from a variety of disciplines will enroll in the LSU Center for Internal Auditing program. The program has been in operation for 39 years, and this year will offer 10 internal auditing courses at the graduate and undergraduate levels.
An integral part of the LSUCIA program is the summer internship program. This past summer many students enjoyed internships with major organizations located throughout the United States. Next summer many students will again benefit from internships.
Two primary reasons to hire an LSUCIA intern:
- Excellent recruiting approach
- Summer audit assistance
The LSUCIA program has placed over 2,700 students in internships since 1985.
To schedule interviews:
Contact the LSUCIA Graduate Assistants at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will:
- Schedule interview dates.
- Reserve interview rooms in LSU Olinde Career Center.
- Collect resumes from LSUCIA students.
- Schedule Interviews.
- Provide you with interview schedule and resumes.
- If requested, schedule a meeting/lunch with the LSUCIA director, assistant director, or student representatives.
- Schedule optional activities such as: Class Presentations & Reception for LSUCIA students.
- Respond to any questions.
If you are interested in hiring an intern for next summer, contact the LSUCIA staff via email.
Thank you for your interest in the LSUCIA Internship Program.