The BEC Reservation System is no longer available and will be replaced with new software in fall 2020. In the meantime, to request a space in the BEC, please contact one of the following:
- BEC Classrooms and Auditorium – Amy Hurd
- BEC Public Space (Rotunda, Dining Room, Courtyard, Kitchen) – Danielle Basilica
- Dean’s Boardroom and Conference room 4080A – Amy Hurd
- Department Conference Rooms – Please contact individual department coordinators.
- Team Rooms are no longer reservable. They are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Visitor parking, college golf cart, universal parking wand – Amy Hurd
Building Reservation Policy
The health and safety of our students, faculty, staff, and visitors is the highest priority of the E. J. Ourso College of Business. The following policies have been established for the fall 2020 semester utilizing direction from LSU, the Louisiana Governor’s Office, and the most current CDC safety standards. Please reach out to the BEC Building Manager, Amy Hurd, should you have any questions.