Office of Advancement
4000 Business Education Complex
501 South Quad Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Alumni who invest in the E. J. Ourso College of Business have a profound impact on the college’s ability to provide outstanding business education to current students.
How Your Investment Makes an Impact
Here are some examples of how gifts to the E. J. Ourso College can provide opportunities for students today and make a difference for them over a lifetime:
Your gift of $50 could:
- Pay for three students to have lunch with an esteemed guest speaker providing them with networking and mentoring opportunities.
Your gift of $100 could:
- Cover the printing costs for materials used at college recruiting events.
Your gift of $250 could:
- Supplement the costs of a print and/or online business journal subscription for student use.
Your gift of $500 could:
- Cover the attendance fee and provide a stipend for a student to participate in a diversity and leadership conference.
Your gift of $1,000 could:
- Provide an undergraduate student scholarship for one year.
- Purchase technology to enhance distance learning.
Your gift of $2,500 could:
- Cover the costs for a faculty member to receive certifications to teach the latest technologies.
- Purchase an interactive white board in a Business Education Complex classroom.
Your gift of $5,000 could:
- Fund a graduate assistant for one semester.
- Provide a travel stipend for a student to travel abroad and experience global business practices.
Your gift of $10,000 could:
- Provide general support for the SMART Lab and Wharton Research Data Services database.
- Provide a student workstation in the Business Education Complex.
Your gift of $25,000 could:
- Provide one year support of a Bloomberg Terminal and software.
- Create an endowed research award for faculty.