Vincent (Vinny) Jeseo is a third year doctoral student at LSU. He graduated from the University of Tampa in 2011 with a B.S. in Sport Management, and then earned his M.S. in Entrepreneurship in Applied Technologies from the University of South Florida in 2013. Vinny helps mentor students in LSU's Professional Sales Institute as they prepare for sales competitions.
- BS Sports Management, University of Tampa, Tampa, FL, 2011
- MS Entrepreneurship in Applied Technologies, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, 2013
Awards & Honors
- Daryl McKee Memorial PhD Award
- Research Interests: Services Marketing, Relationship Marketing, Sales Management and Strategies
- Jeseo, V., Lastner, M. M, Fennell, P. B, and Garretson Folse, J. (2019, May). How Organizations Can Capitalize on Customer-Caused Failures. Presented at Academy of Marketing Science Summer 2019 sponsored by , Vancouver, BC.
- White, J., Andzulis, J., and Jeseo, V. (2019, March). Relationship Selling and Value Co-Creation: Enhancing Customer Loyalty. Presented at National Conference in Sales Management sponsored by , Jacksonville, FL.
- Jeseo, V. (2019, February). Capitalizing on Customer-Caused Service Failuires. Presented at Southeastern Marketing Symposium sponsored by University of Memphis, Memphis, TN.
- Jeseo, V. B and White, J. C. (2018, February). Customer Perspectives on Sales Strategies: A Relational Approach. Presented at Southeast Marketing Symposium sponsored by University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL.
Employed by LSU since