Assistant Professor, Stephenson Department of Entrepreneurship & Information Systems
Assistant Professor, Stephenson Entrepreneurship Institute
3033 Business Education Complex East
501 South Quad Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
- PhD Management, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, 2016
- MBA Business Administration, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 2008
- JD Law, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 2008
- Teaching Interests: Social Entrepreneurship
- Research Interests: Maladaptive Personalities & Entrepreneurship, Social Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
Selected Research Publications
- Tucker, R., Croom, R. M, and Bacq, S. (2019). Feeling your pain, pursuing my gain: Assessing status-striving, empathy, and social entrepreneurship intent. Journal of Business Venturing Insights, 12.
- Jackson, W. E, Marino, L., Naidoo, J. S, and Tucker, R. (2018). Size Matters: The Impact of Loan Size on Measures of Disparate Treatment toward Minority Entrepreneurs in the Small Firm Credit Market. Entrepreneurship Research Journal.
- Tucker, R., Croom, R. M., and Marino, L. D. (2017). In or Out: Narcissism and entrepreneurial self-efficacy and intrapreneurial intentions. Journal of Business and Entrepreneurship, 28(2), 28-49.
- Wicklund, J., Yu, W., Tucker, R., and Marino, L. D. (2017). ADHD, impulsivity and entrepreneurship. Journal of Business Venturing, 32(6), 627-656.
- Kacmar, K. M. and Tucker, R. (2016). The moderating effect of supervisor's behavioral integrity on the relationship between regulatory focus and impression management. Journal of Business Ethics, 135(1), 87-98.
Employed by LSU since
July 23, 2018