Philip Greg Accardo
Director, Instructor, and Professional Sales Advisor, Professional Sales Institute
Instructor and Professional Sales Advisor, Department of Marketing
2049 Business Education Complex East
501 South Quad Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Office Hours: 10:30 to 11:30 MWF, and by appointment
LSU MBA graduate with over 20 years of business experience.
- MBA Business Administration, Louisiana State University
- BA Political Science, Louisiana State University
- Outstanding Instructor Teaching Award, LSU College of Business, 2018
- Teaching Interests: Professional Sales, Sales Practicum, Sales Technology, CRM, Sales Training, Sales Enablement, and Negotiation Strategies & Techniques.
Selected Research Publications
- Accardo, G. (2017). How to Sell Yourself in the Job Search: The Presentation. (August 2017), 2.
- Accardo, P. G (2017, March). How to Land a Meeting: Insights from a Salesman. Presented at German Engineering Fulbright Scholars sponsored by ISDS Department, LSU College of Engineering .
- Accardo, P. G (2016, March). How to Land a Meeting: Insights from a Salesman. Presented at German Engineering Fulbright Scholars sponsored by ISDS Department, LSU College of Engineering .
Professional and Service Activities
- Flores MBA, Faculty Mentor (April 01, 2015 - November 15, 2016)
- LSU Sales Team, Head Coach (January 1, 2017)
Employed by LSU since
January 8, 2015