James S. Fargason
Fargason has been a member of the legal and accounting professions for over 20 years. He has worked for a variety of reputable organizations including Deloitte, Dow, Chase, IBM, and The Federal Reserve Bank. He has conducted legal related services in California, New York, Texas, Louisiana, Georgia, Ohio, & Arizona. Fargason has written two books and has lectured in Asia, Europe, North America, and Latin America to professionals in his field.
- JD , Louisiana State University, 1988
- BS Finance, Louisiana State University, 1985
- LLM , Tulane University - International Law, 2000
- Teaching Interests: International Law, Negotiable Instruments, the Uniform Commercial Code, Common Law, Civil Law, Securities Law, and Commercial Transactions.
- Research Interests: Measuring the ROI on Legal Services, and Reducing Legal Risk.
- Fargason, S. (2015). Legal Services: Auditing Internal and External Counsel Legal Services: Auditing Internal and External Counsel Orlando, Florida: IIA Research Foundation.
- Fargason, S. (2009). Legal Service: Auditing the Process.
- Fargason, S. (2007). Intellectual Property - Auditing the Process.
Employed by LSU since