Rent the Union Theater
LSU Auxiliary Services Union Theater Office is responsible for the reservation of event spaces within the LSU Union Theater. We are excited that you are considering the LSU Union Theater for your upcoming event! Our goal is to make your event successful with as little stress as possible!
Your safety is important to us! In line with University guidelines, the LSU Union Theater will have the following additional policies and procedures:
- We are currently accepting reservation requests for meetings or events through June 30, 2021.
- All meetings and events will be limited to the University’s Meeting & Event Guidelines AND the capacities listed by each room below. The Union Theater auditorium seating has been physically distanced and allows for up to 250 seats (paired).
- Approval from the LSU Emergency Operations Center is required for all meetings and events with over 10 in-person attendees by 9:00 a.m., two business days prior to your meeting or event or it will be cancelled.
- In-person attendees should follow current CDC guidelines for physical distancing.
- Face coverings are required.
- All rooms will have at least one hour blocked between meetings and events to allow our staff to thoroughly clean. This will include all physical equipment, audio visual equipment, and highly touched surfaces such as light switches and doorknobs.
- Beginning in 2021, the Union Theater has brand new equipment available to help you easily stream your event online!
The Union Theater staff is available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (excluding University closures or holidays) via email at email@example.com.
1. How do I request EOC Approval? LSU Student Organizations will obtain EOC approval through the event approval process
in TigerLink. Departments and Off-Campus organizations will request through this link:
https://veoci.com/veoci/p/w/taq9ps2k5gpt. More information regarding the EOC Event approval process can be found here: https://www.lsu.edu/roadmap/campus/events.php.
2. What is the approval process for a Registered Student Organization? Please complete the Union Theater – Reserve a Space Request Form. If the space is available, you will receive a tentative confirmation. Your confirmation remains tentative until we receive TigerLink approval. We do require TigerLink approval by 9:00 a.m. two business days before your event. If we do not receive that approval notification, your event will be cancelled.
3. How do I reserve parking for my event in the LSU Union Theater? Please complete the Reserved Space Request Form with LSU Parking.
4. How do I set up guest wi-fi for my non-LSU event guests? LSU Faculty and Staff can request a NetGuest Account for campus visitor. Please complete the form with LSU ITS.
5. Can I display flyers or signage in the LSU Student Union? The only location that flyers can be placed in the LSU Student Union is the community board on the first floor. Signs cannot be taped to any portion of the walls, columns, or doors. Requesting digital signage can be done for the Spring 2020 semester via this link.