Guidelines & Submission Process
Any LSU department or registered student organization can submit images for display on the LSU Student Union Digital Signage System. Please note the following guidelines:
- Please ensure the images are properly sized JPEG files (1280 x 720 pixels AND 1080 x 920, this for horizontal and vertical screens). They cannot be PDFs or any other file type.
- Registered student organizations and University departments are eligible to submit digital displays.
- Digital information must pertain to a campus event or service at the university.
- Digital information may not be commercial or political in content.
- Non-LSU activities will not be approved for display.
- Event Information will be displayed for a maximum of 2 weeks.
- All slides will run until 11:59 p.m. of the “end date” requested on the submission form. Therefore, slides may not run past the “event date” advertised on the slide.
**It is the responsibility of the student organization or department to ensure that the information submitted is accurate and a proper graphic standard is included in the digital message.
All displays will be reviewed for relevancy before being posted. Please allow three to five working days for your display to be reviewed, approved, and scheduled. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.