The LSU Student Union Marketing Office shall serve as the clearinghouse for all messages and ads to be placed on the LSU Student Union Digital Signage system.
- Registered student organizations and University departments are eligible to submit digital displays.
- Digital information must pertain to a campus event or service at the university.
- Digital information may not be commercial or political in content.
- Non-LSU activities will not be approved for display.
- Event information will be displayed for a maximum time of 2 weeks. If you would like your digital message to be displayed for a different time period, please contact the Student Union Marketing Office at the e-mail address below.
- All slides will run until 11:59 p.m. of the “end date” requested on the Digital Signage submission form. Therefore, slides may not run past the “event date” advertised on the slide.
- It is the responsibility of the student organization or department to ensure that the information submitted is accurate and a proper graphic standard is included in the digital message.
- Digital messages must be submitted to the Student Union Marketing Office. You may:
Option 1: Submit a pre-designed slide. We require a JPEG file sized at 1280 x 720 pixels.
Option 2: Request that the Union Marketing department create your slide. (If selecting this option please allow 7 working days PRIOR to when you need the slide posted for design time.)
All displays will be reviewed for relevancy before being posted. Please allow three to five working days for your display to be reviewed, approved and posted.
For questions, e-mail: email@example.com