The LSU Student Union Marketing Office shall serve as the clearinghouse for all messages and ads to be placed on the LSU Student Union Digital Signage system.
- Registered student organizations and University departments are eligible to submit digital displays.
- Digital information must pertain to a campus event or service at the university.
- Digital information may not be commercial or political in content.
- Non-LSU activities will not be approved for display.
- Event information will be displayed for a maximum time of 2 weeks. If you would like your digital message to be displayed for a different time period, please contact the Student Union Marketing Office at the e-mail address below.
- All slides will run until 11:59 p.m. of the “end date” requested on the Digital Signage submission form. Therefore, slides may not run past the “event date” advertised on the slide.
- It is the responsibility of the student organization or department to ensure that the information submitted is accurate and a proper graphic standard is included in the digital message.
- Digital messages must be submitted to the Student Union Marketing Office. You may:
For questions, e-mail: email@example.com