The Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness Department offers a number of scholarships per year. Each scholarship comes with a monetary award that ranges from $300 to $2,000. Scholarship applications will be available to students on a yearly basis. For more information, please contact Dr. Fannin.
A list of scholarships is provided below:
- Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness Alumni Scholarship (Multiple Scholarships Annually)
- E.P. Roy Memorial Scholarship (Multiple Scholarships Annually)
- William H. Alexander Memorial Scholarship
- Goudeau Memorial Scholarship
- Dwayne A. Zaunbrecher Memorial Scholarship
- Bueford M. Gile Memorial Scholarship
- Dr. Martin D. Woodin Memorial Scholarship
- Gail L. and Marilyn J. Cramer Scholarship
- Grain Elevator and Processing Society (Gulf South Chapter) Scholarship
Every fall, the LSU Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness hosts its annual Student Scholarship and Alumni Recognition Ceremony in Efferson Hall. It is usually held on a Saturday morning before one of LSU's home football games. This departmental event is held to award undergraduate scholarships, recognize outstanding graduate students, and honor outstanding alumni.