The Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness Department offers a number of scholarships per year. Each scholarship comes with a monetary award that ranges from $300 to $2,000. Scholarship applications will be available to students on a yearly basis. For more information, please contact Dr. Fannin.
A list of scholarships is provided below:
- Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness Alumni Scholarship (Multiple Scholarships Annually)
- E.P. Roy Memorial Scholarship (Multiple Scholarships Annually)
- William H. Alexander Memorial Scholarship
- Goudeau Memorial Scholarship
- Dwayne A. Zaunbrecher Memorial Scholarship
- Bueford M. Gile Memorial Scholarship
- Dr. Martin D. Woodin Memorial Scholarship
- Gail L. and Marilyn J. Cramer Scholarship
- Grain Elevator and Processing Society (Gulf South Chapter) Scholarship
Trey Laviolette and Luke Habetz
Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness
April 1, 2016. Trey Laviolette and Luke Habetz received the E.P. Roy Memorial Scholarship Awards from the Department at it's Fall 2015 alumni meeting at Homecoming. Trey is a freshman from St. Martinville, LA. Luke is a junior from Crowley, LA. The scholarship recipients are pictured above being recognized for their scholastic achievement by the Louisiana Council of Farmer Cooperatives. Pictured on the picture are: Dr. Michael Salassi, LSU Agricultural Economics Department Head; Trey Laviolette; Rusty Jenkins, Treasurer of the Louisiana Council of Farmer Cooperatives; and Luke Habetz.