Student Registration and Payments

The university is implementing several new payment options as part of its COVID-19 Response:

The university offers a payment plan for summer semester (excludes intersessions) tuition and fees: 

  • 50% down, remaining 50% payable over two payments* 

*Two payments are due July 1 and August 1

There is a $15 non-refundable enrollment fee for all payment plans

The university offers three (3) payment plan options for current semester tuition and fees for the Fall and Spring semesters.

  1. 50% down, remaining 50% spread over three payments*
  2. 25% down, remaining 75% spread over three payments*
  3. 10% down, remaining 90% spread over three payments*
*Three payments are due October 1, November 1, December 1 for Fall and March 1, April 1, and May 1 for Spring.

There is a $15 non-refundable enrollment fee for all payment plans

Beginning with the 1D2021 second summer module, the university will offer a payment plan for current module tuition and fees.

  •  50% down, remaining 50% payable 21 days after the 1st day of class 

There is a $15 non-refundable enrollment fee for all payment plans   

The university is waiving the late registration fee for the Spring 2021 semester.

Beginning with spring intersession, international students may pay their student account balance using Flywire.  Flywire commits to providing the best exchange rates.

Download Flywire Flyer

Frequently Asked Questions 

To complete registration, you must access your Fee Bill through myLSU > Registration Services > Fee Bill. Registration must be completed by the published date that is listed on the on-line Fee Bill. Students who do not complete registration by the deadline date will be subject to cancellation of their course schedule and assessment of the $75 late registration service charge. However, the $75 late registration service charge will be waived for 2020 summer and fall semesters.

If your balance is zero, you are still required to complete registration by selecting the Complete Registration button on myLSU > Registration Services > Fee Bill.

Completing registration will prevent your course reservations from being dropped from your schedule.

Bank Draft

Pay your fee bill with a bank draft on myLSU by going to Registration Services > Fee Bill.

An approved payment in process will protect your schedule from being purged. Please note a $25 service fee will be assessed on all payments returned due to insufficient funds.

Credit Card

Pay your fee bill with a Master Card, Visa, American Express or Discover credit card on myLSU by going to Registration Services > Fee Bill.

Please note a 2.5% processing fee will be added to credit card payments.

  • Deferred Payment Plan (not available for intersessions or modules)
  • Payroll Deduction (if eligible)

 ***Please note the appropriate payment plan can be selected on myLSU > Registration Services.

Anticipating some form of aid (i.e. scholarships, grant, loan or exemption)? If so, please note the following:

  • All anticipated aid, scholarships, and exemptions indicated are contingent upon the specified requirements for receiving such aid. If for any reason you do not receive an anticipated award, you will be responsible for the full balance of your account.
  • If your financial aid posts and is greater than the amount that you owe the University, you will be issued a refund for the remaining balance the first week of class. This process will continue daily as funds are received.
  • The anticipated aid will be applied to all current debt and to new semester charges.

Many financial aid and scholarship awards require full-time enrollment.  For fall and spring semesters, full-time is 12 hours for undergraduates and 9 hours for graduate students.  If you are waitlisted for classes, those credit hours will not be counted until the class is added to your schedule.   


Direct deposit is recommended for student financial aid and other credit balance refunds. Direct deposit may be selected on myLSU > Financial Services > Direct Deposit by entering a routing number and account number.

The myProxy application allows LSU users to grant access to certain myLSU applications to other people, where others can login and "act on behalf" of the LSU user. For instance, students can give their parents access to their Fee Bill, where the parents can login and see the Fee Bill application as if they were the student themselves.

For more information on myProxy, you may access LSU’s GROK Article: my proxy - Create an LSU Community Account.


Contact Us

Phone: 225-578-3357
Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:15 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

University Cashier Hours

Monday - Friday
10 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. and
12:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
(for departmental transactions)


AS Forms

Policies & Procedures