Submitted August 30, 2017
Tyler Foreman, DVM
2437 ½ University Blvd
Houston, TX 77005
Re: Associate Veterinary Positions for New Graduates
We are looking to recruit hard-working veterinarians to join our group of practices in Texas, northern Arizona, Portland Oregon and the greater Washington, D.C. area. Additionally, we are in the process of adding clinics in all our locations as well as new metropolitan areas.
· Strong mentorship with the opportunity to learn from over 40+ veterinarians.
o We hired 12 new graduates this year all with personalized mentorship.
· Student Loan Repayment Program.
· Opportunity for promotion and career development.
· Pro-Salary plus benefits.
· Annual CE at a national conference paid in full.
· All licensing and association dues covered.
· Additional CE to develop a unique skill set if desired.
· Near complete autonomy in your ability to practice as you see fit.
PetWell Partners is a veterinary clinic ownership group that currently owns and operates 22 clinics in Houston, Dallas-Fort Worth, Arizona and Washington D.C. Started in 2013, the company has grown rapidly and by the end of 2017, will have added another 4-7 clinics to the roster.
We pride ourselves in putting animals first. With each clinic we acquire, our goal is to make as little of a splash as possible. In short, we don’t want to change what is already working. Our size, however, gives us the ability to negotiate better prices for all aspects of the practice, allowing us to pass along the savings to our clients. Each clinic retains its own name and style of practice. Every clinic is managed directly from within the practice with administrative and leadership support from our home office in Houston.
For more information, please contact me at the email or phone number above. I look forward to hearing from you!
Tyler Foreman, DVM, MBA