LSU Names Tiger Twelve Class of 2013, Reception to be Held April 27
BATON ROUGE – The LSU Office of the Dean of Students is proud to present the Tiger Twelve Class of 2013 at a ceremony to be held Saturday, April 27, at 3 p.m. in the Holliday Forum of the LSU Journalism Building.
The Tiger Twelve Class of 2013 includes:
- Brianne Bergeron; Houma, La.; Kinesiology
- Kelsey Bradbury; Metairie, La.; Kinesiology
- Aimee Chalin; Gretna, La.; Political Science
- Christine Derbins; Mandeville, La.; Mathematics and Mass Communication
- Maxwell N. Derrickson; Atlanta, Ga.; Sports Administration
- Elaine Giles; Denham Springs, La.; Mass Communication
- Kameron V. Kilchrist; Lafayette, La.; Biological Engineering
- Sarah A. Lichterman; Memphis, Tenn.; Mass Communication
- Kolby Lirette; Marrero, La.; Human Resource & Leadership Development
- Lara Mertens; St. Louis, Mo.; International Studies
- Adrienne Simon; New Iberia, La.; Psychology
- Sharis N. Steib; Vacherie, La.; Biological Engineering
Tiger Twelve is an honor that has been presented to 12 seniors by the Office of the Dean of Students since 2003. Students selected as members of the Tiger Twelve are current, full-time students, who have exemplified the seven basic principles outlined in the LSU Commitment to Community. The Commitment to Community is a statement of position regarding LSU’s basic principles as an academic community. It was crafted by a committee of students, faculty, and staff in 1995 and states the expectations for each LSU community member.
The Office of the Dean of Students transforms lives by facilitating opportunities and experiences to discover, engage and learn in a diverse, inclusive and just community while promoting social responsibility. Visit http://www.deanofstudents.lsu.edu/tiger12 for more information about the LSU Tiger Twelve.