LSU Flores MBAAA Announces 2013 Officers
BATON ROUGE – The LSU Flores MBA Alumni Association has announced newly elected officers and its board members for 2013. Craig Juengling, president of Juengling & Associates, will serve as president of the association, and Randy Raudabaugh, sales executive with Stirling Properties and retired senior vice president of Global Real Estate for ExxonMobil, will serve as vice president.
The remaining officers who will serve along with Juengling and Raudabaugh are:
- Past President Troy Prevot, vice president with LUBA Workers’ Comp
- Secretary Court Bradford, project manager for ExxonMobil
- Treasurer Autumn Castille, accountant with Provost, Salter, Harper & Alford
The officers are joined by a roster of esteemed members from the Baton Rouge business community:
- Carmen Austin, associate broker for Broker, Saurage, Rotenberg Commercial Real Estate
- Missy Epperson, private wealth executive for Regions Bank
- Travis Euggino, corporate materials manager for AWC Inc.
- Shanna Lopez, public sector marketing manager for Waste Management
- Alice Miller, chief financial officer for Kean Miller LLP Attorneys at Law
- Natalie Noel, owner of Technology Advocate Group
- Sheila Pounders, regional customer service manager for Entergy
- Dr. John Prestigiacomo, family practice
- Ed Sutherland, accounting professional
- Ed Tatum, consulting manager at Postlethwaite & Netterville
- Dr. Meredith Warner, orthopedic surgeon with Woman’s Surgical Specialty Group
- Trey Williams, commercial agent for NAI/Latter & Blum Commercial Real Estate
The LSU Flores MBA Alumni Association exists to mentor the LSU Flores MBA Program’s students, fund strategically imperative curricula and connect alumni to the college and the students. Their relevancy is determined by achievement of key metrics through giving time, talent and treasure necessary to add value to the program and membership.
For more on the LSU Flores MBA Program, visit http://business.lsu.edu/Flores-MBA/Pages/Flores-MBA-Program.aspx.