LSU Flores MBA Program to Host Information Sessions
BATON ROUGE – The LSU Flores MBA Program will hold information sessions through January 2013 and a Preview Day. During these events, anyone interested in learning how an MBA can benefit their career are welcome to stop by and have LSU Flores MBA Program administrators and staff answer their questions.
Dates for information sessions are as follows:
- Thursday, Oct. 18 • 5-7 p.m. • Business Education Complex, The Commons
- Thursday, Nov. 15 • 5-7 p.m. • Kean Miller
- Thursday, Dec. 13 • 5-7 p.m. • The Renaissance Hotel
- Wednesday, Jan. 16 • TBD • Hyatt Regency (New Orleans)
- Thursday, Jan. 24 • 5-7 p.m. • Business Education Complex, The Commons
This fall’s Preview Day will be held Friday, Nov. 9, from 8 a.m. to noon in Business Education Complex, The Commons. Preview Day is specifically for potential full-time MBA students; those who would follow the traditional path to getting their degree.
The mission of the LSU Flores MBA Program is to remain competitive in the national and regional markets, while fostering learning, leadership and networking in a global business environment. Full-time, professional and executive tracks are offered and provide schedule flexibility for those wishing to pursue their MBA from a nationally recognized program. For more information, visit http://mba.lsu.edu or call 225-578-8867.