Companies Announced for LSU Flores MBAAA Demo Night on April 19
BATON ROUGE – Five companies have been named and will present their business ideas to an expert panel, including investors during the LSU Flores MBA Alumni Association’s inaugural Demo Night, on Thursday, April 19, at 6 p.m. The companies are iPar Technologies, Hurricake Factory, PollBob, Scoringo and C1RME. The event, which will be held at the Lod Cook Alumni Center, is being sponsored by Hayward & Capone Capital, InfiniEDGE Software and InStrumental Designs Inc.
“Each of the five companies will have an opportunity to pitch their ideas to investors and to win some prizes,” said LSU Flores MBAAA-Louisiana Chapter President Troy Prevot.
The five competing companies vary greatly in their products:
- iPar Technologies – established by firemen for firemen with the goal of creating a mobile software application that could help save the lives of firemen.
- Hurricake Factory – product developer, marketer and wholesaler behind hurricane-themed bakery goods.
- PollBob – a social media platform that provides the quickest and easiest way to get opinions and feedback in real-time, on-the-go and by geolocation.
- Scoringo – a live sports gaming platform that leverages second screen technology and utilizes real-time stats for the next generation fantasy gaming experience.
- C1RME – a social website that makes it simple and easy to give honest and anonymous feedback to personal friends, relatives and acquaintances.
Anyone interested in attending the LSU Flores MBAAA-LA Chapter Demo Night is asked to RSVP by visiting http://www.eventbrite.com/org/2118586013.
The LSU Flores MBA Alumni Association-Louisiana Chapter provides a forum for LSU Flores MBA graduates to network, stay in touch with classmates and continue their business education through meaningful events. The Flores MBA Alumni Association endeavors to play a valuable role in the continued growth of the E. J. Ourso College of Business through a capital campaign and volunteer opportunities for LSU Flores MBA graduates.