The Student Organization Handbook is available on the Campus Life website and through TigerLink. Both officers and advisors should be knowledgeable about policies pertaining to these matters. Contact Campus Life for additional information.
- Alcohol - Serving, Possessing & Consuming Alcoholic Beverages on Campus (Policy Statement 78)
- Concentrated study period
- Corporate sponsorship guidelines
- Distribution of printed material on campus
- Due process for student organizations (Policy Statement 52)
- Equal opportunity (Policy Statement 1)
- Event registration
- Food service within LSU facilities and premises (Policy Statement 60)
- Hazing (Policy Statement 108)
- Late Night events
- Peaceful assembly
- Requests for off-campus groups and fundraising
- Student organization officer requirements
- Use of the University name and LSU indicia (Policy Statement 93)
- War Memorial
- Alcohol (Alcohol Service Certification/Site Permit)
- Corporate Sponsorships
- Event Registration (Event Registration Form)
- Food Service
- Fundraising (Fundraising Permit)
If you are concerned that a student organization has violated University policy or the LSU Code of Student Conduct, please use the forms via the "LSU Cares" button in the top bar of this page or anywhere that you see the "LSU Cares" logo.
For more information on the Student Organization Accountability Process, please see the flow chart below.