The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the governing body of the 20 fraternities on LSU’s campus. As such, it establishes guidelines for managing the issues, and activities of each of the chapters.
The purpose of the council is to promote unity among the individual chapters, provide relations between the Greek community and the University, and to see that all rules, policies, and regulations passed by the council are followed by the fraternities. The council acts as the functional liaison between fraternities and the University as well as all other groups. The council also provides leadership and structured programs for fraternity growth and development.
IFC Executive Council
- President - Mason Tusa
- VP of Administration - Patrick Yancey
- VP of Recruitment - Daniel Wolf
- VP of Public Relations - John Paul Miller
- VP of Standards- Eric Ferrell
- Treasurer - Zach Anderson
- Secretary - Alex Qaddourah
- Advisor - Donald Abels
- Advisor - Jacob Butterfield