Employer Drive-In Workshop
Date: August 2, 2017
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Location: LSU Student Union
Contact: LSU Olinde Career Center
This employers-only, all-day workshop instructs employers on how to best recruit LSU students and alumni through breakout sessions, a student panel, and presentations by the deans of the College of Engineering and E. J. Ourso College of Business. Kick off the fall recruiting season with a crash course in recruiting at LSU!
Top five reasons why attending the Employer Drive-In Workshop should be a fundamental part of your strategy:
- Recruiting interns and college graduates is an important part of your organization’s current and future success and growth.
- Learn from industry experts and colleagues in the field to gain knowledge on current trends and best practices.
- Recruiting the current generation requires different tactics and this year’s workshop provides you with the strategies to attract, recruit and retain today’s students.
- The competition to attract top talent is stiff and now is the time to learn about how your organization can become a “top of mind” employer amongst students.
- Hear directly from LSU students about the who, what, when, where and whys of their recruiting preferences.
The program will provide you with strategies, generate new ideas, and get you excited to return to your team and strengthen your on campus recruiting efforts. Full of best practices and innovative approaches, the Employer Drive-In Workshop will be the one event you won’t want to miss.
Registration deadline is July 31, 2017. **Late applicants will be assessed a $25 late fee.**
To register, log into Careers2Geaux, select the "2017 Employer Drive-In Workshop" link on the right side of the welcome screen, and complete the registration form.
If you do not already have a Careers2Geaux account, go to our public events calendar and click the "Participant Registration" link for the 2017 Employer Drive-In Workshop. On the following page, click the "Proceed to Registration Form" link under "new participants".
Fee structure (per representative):
- Registration Fee: $125.00
- Late fee: $150.00
- Registration Fee: $75.00
- Late Fee: $100.00
Costs includes conference materials, refreshments, lunch, and parking for one vehicle.
Download the Event Refund, Cancelation and Weather Policy here.