Become a STAR Employer
Employers are essential to student success.
Thank you for your ongoing support!
The STAR Employer program was created to recognize employers that make significant contributions to the LSU Olinde Career Center. Employer gifts have played an important role in building and sustaining services essential to student success.
Your sponsorship promotes your organization as an LSU Olinde Career Center supporter, advancing programs designed to develop LSU talent for your enterprise’s future...tomorrow’s leaders. Your annual gift of $2,000 or more as an LSU Olinde Career Center Star Employer will be recognized through a variety of public and campus-specific vehicles. Our staff will help you custom-design and target the promotion of your campus visits, generate Star Employer reports on activities at the LSU Olinde Career Center, and assist you in arranging all aspects of your recruitment visit. We accept gifts of “in-kind” services and equipment and recognize them at their monetary value.
- Recognition in the LSU Olinde Career Center’s marketing materials, including event publications, presentations, interview packet, and Student Career Guide (distributed to students and alumni).
- Prime placement at fall/spring Career Expos.
- Digital recognition and clickable link to your company's human resource recruiting website or company website in Careers2Geaux (viewable to all students who log in).
- Company logo displayed on LSU Olinde Career Center website, as well as on computer displays in the LSU Olinde Career Center (first floor) and LSU Recruitment Center (second floor) Marathon Oil Employer Greeter Room.
- Designation on digital display room signs outside of on-campus interviewing rooms in LSU Recruitment Center on your interviewing day.
- Employer nametag distinction at Career Expos and one-day recruiting events.
- Logo placed on the background of all computers used by students and guests in Chevron Workforce Development Center.
- Welcome message (or renewing message) on social media once Star commitment form and payment have been received.
All benefits of BRONZE sponsorship plus:
- Advance notice of On-campus Interviewing Program dates, allowing your company to select choice dates in advance of peer employers.
- Company name recognized on Careers2Geaux website.
- "Featured Employer" descriptive article of your company mission and employment opportunities (Career Center discretion on what means used to publicize).
- During Career Expo week, designated student announcement in Careers2Geaux with a link to your webpage of choice.
- Promotion of your company's recruiting efforts on two social media platforms, once a semester.
- One complimentary "Employer Table Sit" at the LSU Student Union per year.
- Advance access to scheduling information sessions (one per semester) in the LSU Olinde Career Center Classroom.
- Two guaranteed private interview spaces for day after Expo interviews ("next day" interviews).
- Reserved parking for two vehicles at all Career Expo and one-day recruiting events.
All benefits of SILVER and BRONZE sponsorships plus:
- One-day on-campus visit coordinated by the LSU Olinde Career Center and the LSU Corporate and Foundation Relations that will be tailored to fit your company's needs in areas such as recruiting, networking, research, and other strategic interests.
- Advance scheduling of an exclusive meeting with the LSU Olinde Career Center’s staff and your organization to formulate a custom recruiting plan for the academic year, with assessment of goal achievement at regular intervals.
- Dedicated video LCD screen displaying company logo on the first floor of the LSU Olinde Career Center.
- Personal LSU Olinde Career Center representative concierge throughout span of Career Expo and other one-day recruiting events.
- Recognition as a champion of the leadership development program for the LSU Olinde Career Center Career Peer Program.
- Complementary parking for On-Campus Interviewing day(s) when conducting interviews in the Recruitment Center.
- One-page ad or handout in the Career Expo event day student packet.
Employer matching gifts
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. Search the LSU Foundation Matching Gifts Program database to see if your company has a matching program.
For more information contact:
email@example.com or 225-578-7180