To receive approval to proceed with publication or production of a project, please email a low-resolution PDF or JPEG of files to email@example.com.
Allow a minimum of two to three business days for a response.
Artwork must be final to be considered for approval.* It must have final imagery, logo placement at intended size and location, and final text. In addition to artwork, the following information should be included in your email:
- The objective of the piece
- The audience the piece will address
- For ads, provide the name of the publication, website, etc., ad run dates and insertion deadline
- For direct marketing pieces, provide a specific number of people/addresses that will receive the piece
* You are welcome to submit concepts earlier in your process for feedback and guidance. We will review for compliance with Brand Identity standards and provide art direction when necessary.
If your publication contains academic course or degree information, text should be approved by the Office of the University Registrar.
Website Design and Development
Any website design and development projects should be routed to Strategic Communications prior to production of the final project. When contracting with an external vendor, units should route the “Scope of Services” and “Purchase Requisition” to University Relations before work has been initiated by a vendor.
All website designs should be routed to Strategic Communications for approval prior to launching a new website, this includes website design done by any LSU employee, additional compensation employee or external vendor. A PDF mock-up or a URL of the beta site should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with sufficient time remaining in the project timeline to accommodate any changes that this division may request.