Select Room With Roommate
- View your housing status before you begin. If an assignment is displayed under “Assignment Information” you will not be allowed to participate in the on-line process.
- You are allowed to invite another student in any other group to your space.
If a student already has an assignment, you will be unable to invite them into a
space until room changes during June 17-30.
- Begin the room selection process through the Residential Life Web page at www.lsu.edu/housing so that you will be directed through the correct on-line frames.
- Read all frame instructions entirely so that your on-line experience will be a good one
- You will need the PAWS ID (not the 89XXXXXX) of your requested roommate.
- You must select a room that has at least two available spaces (one
for each student) in order to invite a roommate to a room.
- The online system will not allow you to invite more than one
roommate. An invited roommate cannot invite another student.
- A space will be held in your room until your requested roommate accepts or declines the invitation. All holds will be released at 2:00 PM
the following day.
- You can view your roommate invitation status online. Please follow the
quick reference frames link below.
- You may not invite students with Residential College, Honors House,
or Leadership & Service LLC assignments.
- View and print your housing status after you have confirmed your assignment.
here for the New Assignment Guide Book for more information and step-by-step