West Campus Apartments offers LSU students space and privacy of apartments, with all the benefits and convenience of living on campus, including the option to stay for the summer. Conveniently located within walking distance of academic buildings, the Quad, and athletic venues, West Campus Apartments continues to be the next step for students after living in a residence hall.
With campus apartments' all-inclusive rates, residents can focus on academics since there are no monthly bills to pay or commuting to worry about. Parents can also rest easy knowing the same in-hall support staff in residence halls is available in on-campus apartments - a live-in professional, graduate and student staff is on site and available or on call 24/7/365.
Find the staff offices in the WCA Activity Center along with the community front desk, study space, activity space, computer lab, and rec area.
- Rates listed are per student, per semester, and are subject to change.
- The academic-year contract is for nine months - mid-August through early May.
- All utilities (all electricity, water, sewage, trash), wired and wireless Internet service and basic cable TV are included.
- Rent goes on the student fee bill, where financial aid can be applied.
Two-bedroom, One-bathroom Apartment
See rates page for
summer session details.
Use our rent calculator to compare rates.
Three-bedroom, Two-bathroom Apartment
Four-bedroom, Two-bathroom Apartment
West Campus Apartments Photos
Apartment and Room Layouts
The first numbers of the apartment number indicate which building the apartment is located in from building 1-12. The last two numbers of the apartment number indicate which floor it is on:
- 01-05 are on the first floor
- 06-09 are on the second floor
- 10-14 are on the third floor
West Campus Apartments includes:
- 41 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartments
- 60 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartments
- 56 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartments