Communications Staff & Tour Guides
Residential Life tour guides are a key part of the recruitment team in Residential Life. Tour guides lead daily tours of the residence halls to more than 12,000 guests each year and also work special recruitment events to help students and families see the value in living on campus. If you are outgoing, can think on your feet, and enjoy talking to people, being a tour guide may be right for you!
- Residential Life tour guides are hired throughout the year as needed.
- The tour guide application for 2017-18 is currently closed.
- Send your resume to email@example.com or submit your application on Careers2Geaux to apply.
The graphic designer student position will work as part of the communications team updating, designing, and posting information including but not limited to signage, posters, digital slides, social media icons and backgrounds, pamphlets, postcards, newsletters, flyers, and t-shirts.
- We are currently hiring for fall 2017.
- Get more details and the full job description.
- To apply, please email a resume and portfolio or website link to firstname.lastname@example.org.