Water Outage Update
After the water outage notice on Monday evening, the Office of Facility Services (OFS) was able to complete temporary repairs overnight. OFS also reported completing permanent repairs the next day.
All water, water pressure, and water temperature should be at normal operations. If you are experiencing problems, please use the online work order reporting system to notify our staff. Details on submitting work orders is in the Resident Resources section of LSU.edu/housing:
How to Submit a Work Order:
- To report a problem in your room, submit a work order in the housing portal via myLSU.
- To report a problem in a public space in your community, go to your front desk and have the desk assistant submit a work order.
- If you would like an update on your work order or the issue is not resolved, please contact your in-hall professional Residence Life Coordinator.
- To get assistance with WiFi, Internet, or Cable TV in your room, or to report a community lab is out of printer ink, complete this form to contact the LSU Res Life IT Help Desk.
- Report any machine service issues by phone at 1-800-927-9274 or via email to email@example.com.
- Use this form to request a refund for CASH only if you experienced a problem using one of the machines.
- If you experienced a problem while using Tiger Cash on your Tiger Card, contact the Tiger Card Office for refund information.
We want you to live, sleep and study in safe, comfortable environments. Anytime you notice something in your room or community that needs to be addressed, please report it using the resources above. If we aren’t aware of a problem, we can’t fix it for you. You can also contact your community’s professional staff member for assistance anytime.
Department of Residential Life