Move Car for Construction
Construction of a new residence hall, Cedar Hall, will begin Monday in the parking lot behind Kirby Smith Hall.
All cars must be removed from the interior of the construction fencing by 8 a.m. on Monday, November 6, 2017, or risk being towed on a daily basis at the owner’s expense.
Several other resident parking zones surrounding the west campus residence halls and apartments are available including:
- Resident lots across Aster Street from Cypress Hall and West Campus Apartments (WCA)
- Resident zones surrounding WCA
- Resident zones between WCA and Broussard Hall
- NEW resident lots being built near the LSU Band Hall and band practice field on Aster Street and Gov. Claiborne Drive (coming soon)
- View a detailed parking map for details.
As a reminder, if you park further away from your building and would like an escort to your building, contact Campus Transit or the LSU Police at the Public Safety Building.
Residential Life also employs a Public Resource Neighborhood Officer to patrol the Aster Street/Gov. Claiborne Dr. area overnight who is available to assist you.
Staffed front desks are located in the WCA Activity Center, Kirby Smith Hall lobby, Cypress Hall lobby, Broussard Hall Lobby, East Hall Lobby, and the Pentagon Activity Center if you need to reach a staff member.
Your live-in professional staff member is also listed here is you have additional questions.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation.
Department of Residential Life