You want to operate, grow, and manage your own business through creativity and innovation.
The Entrepreneurship major is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to do effectively establish and turn a profit for a business. It is designed to teach, coach, and inspire students to start a business, be a productive member of an entrepreneurial business, and become an effective manager in a growing business. Through a focus on business management, development, and funding strategies, students can increase their understanding of business practices and startups in this program.
- Non-profit organization director
- Self-employed business owner
- Startup business owner
Once you're an LSU student, you'll need to meet the requirements below to continue pursuing this major.
- 30 credit hours of college-level coursework
- at least 12 credit hours from the LSU Flagship campus
- at least 9 credit hours in business courses
- grade of “C-” or better in ACCT 2001, ECON 2000, ENGL 1001, ISDS 1102, MATH 1021, and MATH 1431
- 2.6 cumulative GPA and cumulative LSU GPA
- 2.3 business GPA and LSU business GPA