J-1 Student Visa Status HoldersHill library


J-1 students and their J-2 dependents are required to have medical health insurance which meets all mandatory requirements set forth by the United States Department of State and the University.

  • J students MUST enroll their J-2 dependent(s) in their plan or in a private insurance plan which meets all U.S. Department of State federal regulations and University requirements. The U.S. Department of State requires J-1 students and their J-2 dependents to have medical health insurance coverage for the duration of their J status.
  • J students will be contacted by International Services to submit proof of insurance if covered by a private medical health insurance plan for themselves and/or their J-2 dependent(s) as required by the U.S. Department of State.

- See more at: http://www.lsu.edu/intlpro/is/insurance/jstudents.php#sthash.gV1uXsi1.dpuf







Pane 2 Content

and so on ...

Pane 3 Content

Pane 4 Content