Adding Dependents To LSU Medical Health Insurance Plan
- As for the Fall 2017 semester, International Services has not processed international student, F-1 & J-1, insurance waivers or dependent enrollment forms.
- Do not add your dependents through MyLSU or Gallagher Student Health/United HealthCare online website since this will cause errors and insurance problems.
- Both F and J students must be enrolled in the LSU Student Medical Health Insurance Plan in order to add dependents.
- J students will be contacted by International Services to submit proof of insurance if covered by a private medical health insurance plan for themselves and/or their J-2 dependent(s) as required by the U.S. Department of State.
- For questions regarding the process, please contact United Healthcare Gallagher at 1-844-288-4920
Pane 2 Content
and so on ...
Pane 3 Content
Pane 4 Content