The HRM Training & Development staff partners with LSU schools and departmental units
to assess needs and design strategies to enhance and strengthen individual, group,
and organizational effectiveness. Some examples of the organizational development
services available include:
- Designing and facilitating sessions to help clarify vision, mission, values, and goals
- Analyzing, mapping, and re-engineering work processes to be more effective
- Creating and conducting needs assessment and climate surveys
- Assisting in the development of change management strategies
- Developing strategies to improve customer service and satisfaction
- Assessing team development needs and providing assistance to increase team effectiveness
- Guiding organizations through the strategic planning process
- Training the Subject Matter Expert (SME) or Trainer for on-the-job training and classroom
- Identifying and developing performance support tools and job aids
Please submit the Training Request Form to Chynsia Robertson at email@example.com to request a program.
Contact HRM at 225-578-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to explore a potential partnership with HRM Training and Development.