LSU FIRST AND VOLUNTARY ANNUAL ENROLLMENT CLOSED ON OCTOBER 31, 2017.
Annual enrollment for OGB health plans will be held October 1 - November 15, 2017. If you are currently enrolled in an OGB health plan and do not wish to make any changes, no action is required. However, any member who is enrolled in the Pelican HSA775 or an FSA will need to update their contributions for 2018. Employees will also be able to enroll, cancel, or make changes to their supplemental benefit elections, including UHC accident protection and critical illness plans.
All changes, other than Identity Protection, made during the annual enrollment period will be effective January 1, 2018. If you enroll in Identity Protection during the month of October, your coverage will begin November 1. Employees are encouraged to review all benefits in Workday and make selections/changes consistent with your individual needs. We also encourage you to check your demographic, personal, and dependent information, if applicable, in Workday.
During this period employees can enroll, cancel and make changes to the following benefits:
2018 HEALTH PLANS OFFERED
- Pelican HRA 1000 administered by Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Pelican HSA 775 administered by Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Magnolia Local administered by Blue Cross Blue Shield (available only for employees who live in designated regions)
- Magnolia Local Plus administered by Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Magnolia Open Access administered by Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medical Home HMO administered by Vantage (available only for employees who live in designated regions)
*Coverage will begin 11/1 if elected in October.