Workday 28 Updates
Workday 28 will launch Saturday, March 11th. Some of the highlights of Workday 28
are listed below.
- The employee’s Workday profile will have a new look. In addition to the new layout
as displayed below, changes to the profile are highlighted in red.
- Manage Period Activity Pay Attachments
- Departments have the capability of attaching any necessary documentation to the Period
Activity Pay action.
- The attachment can be viewed on the Personal tab of the worker profile under Documents.
- Position and Requisition Numbers
- Position and requisition numbers will now be issued upon creation rather than upon
completion. Therefore, departments will be able to better track the positions/requisitions
they submit because numbers will be generated automatically.
- Team Time Off
- Workday 28 will enable employees to see time off request of supervisory organization
teammates, helping them to make more informed time off request decisions and improving
- This functionality will reduce the need to maintain a third-party absence calendar.
When an employee accesses their time off calendar to initiate a request, the calendar
will display the approved time off requests of supervisory organization teammates.
- Upcoming Absences
- Workday 28 will display approved time off requests that are scheduled in the next
30 days on the employee’s profile.