Submitting Thesis and Dissertation Revisions
All document revisions must be submitted via the Digital Commons account you uploaded your original document through. You may only upload revisions of your paper if it is still under review by the Graduate School editor. Changes or edits will not be made to documents once they have been approved.
To submit Thesis, Dissertation, or Major Paper revisions/corrections:
- Log into your LSU Digital Commons account.
- Click on your document's title in your My Account page:
- Click Revise document on the following page:
- Scroll down on the next page until you reach the "Upload Full Text" section. Click
the "Choose File" button and select the file that you have applied your revisions
to. Please also include a brief reason for your update (e.g., "Submitting revisions
requested by the editor") in the "Update Submission" field.
- Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page to submit your revised document to the Graduate School editor for final review. You will receive a notification via email if any further revisions are needed, or if your document has been approved and posted to Digital Commons.