Membership in Professional Societies
Institute of Food Technologists
International Association for Food Protection
2008 Gulf Coast Section Institute of Food Technologists Scholarship
1) F. Han, S. I. Lestari, S. Pu, and B. Ge. 2008. Prevalence and Antimicrobial Resistance among Campylobacter spp. In Louisiana Retail Chickens after the Enrofloxacin Ban. Foodborne Pathog. Dis. (In Press).
2) J. Chen, J. Gao, H. Zhong, S. Pu, and Y. Yang. 2007. Preparation and Free Amino Acids Analysis of Enzymatic Hydrolysates from Cololabis Saira. Food Research and Development, 2007(09): 53-55 (in Chinese).
3) B. Li, H. Shao, X. Li, L. Li, G. Liu, S. Pu. 2006. Crosslink Preparation of Magnetic Immobilized Cellulase and Its Characteristics in External Magnetic Field. Journal of Henan University of Technology (Natural Science Edition). 27(6): 10-14 (in Chinese).
1) F. Han, S. I. Lestari, S. Pu, and B. Ge. 2008. Trends of Antimicrobial Resistance among Campylobacter in Louisiana Retail Chickens after the Fluoroquinolone Ban. Abstr. (010-30) Institute of Food Technologists 2008 Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA, June 28-July 1, 2008.
2) S. I. Lestari, F. Han, S. Pu, and B. Ge. 2008. Prevalence and Antimicrobial Susceptibility of Salmonella from Retail Chicken in Baton Rouge. Abstr. (010-26) Institute of Food Technologists 2008 Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA, June 28-July 1, 2008.
3) F. Han, S. Pu, and B. Ge. 2008. Fitness Cost of Macrolide Resistance in Campylobacter jejuni. Abstr. (P-053) American Society for Microbiology 108th General Meeting, Boston, MA, June 1-5, 2008.