Dr. Sathivel's students
1. Luis Espinoza - "Effects of energy removal rate during freezing on the quality of catfish fillets"
2. Srijanani Sundararajan - "Effect of green tea glazing on lipid oxidation of shrimp (Litopenaeus setiferus) during 35-days of frozen storage"
3. Yuting Wan - "Developing a microencapsulated menhaden fish (brevoortia tyrannus) oil powder with soluble rice bran fiber"
4. Jianing Pu - "Lipid oxidation and astaxanthin degradation rates of menhaden oil containing shrimp (Litopenaeus setiforus) astaxanthin"
5. Jose Estrada - "Effect of microencapsulated fish oil on the characteristics of strawberry yogurt"
Dr. Prinyawiwatkul's students
1. Pamarin Waimaleongora-Ek, a finalist for Sensory and Consumer Sciences Division, Presentation Title: Comparison of two methods for threshold determination of KCl containing a bitterness inhibiting agent.
2. Pamarin Waimaleongora-Ek, a finalist for Product Development Division, Presentation Title: Development and sensory acceptability of sodium-free pasta sauces
3. Phantipha Charoenthaikij, a finalist for Product Development Division, Presentation Title: Optimizing germination conditions of brown rice for use in wheat-germinated brown rice bread making
4. Damir Dennis Torrico, a finalist for Product Development Division, Presentation Title: A novel emulsion coating and its effects on internal quality and shelf life of eggs during room temperature storage