Texas Tigers Scholarship for Entering Freshmen
- Residency Requirement: Texas Resident
- GPA Requirement: 3.0 six-semester high school GPA, weighted by LSU
- Test Score Requirement (ACT, New SAT, or Old SAT):
- ACT: 26 composite minimum
- New SAT: 1240 total score minimum
- Old SAT: 1170 critical reading and math combined score minimum
SAT Note: The New SAT is any test taken March 2016 or after. The Old SAT is any test taken before March 2016.
Recipients will receive a 20% non-resident fee exemption for eight semesters, which is currently valued at $3,335 per year. This award can be combined with most other LSU scholarships, but it cannot be combined with Academic Common Market.
The criteria above is a guidepost and is subject to change each year.