How to Apply for Current Student Scholarships
As a current student at LSU, you are encouraged to keep your Scholarship Application on myLSU up to date.
- Log in to myLSU at my.lsu.edu
- In the left menu, select “Financial Services,” then click “Scholarship Application”
- Complete both sections: About You and Parent Information
- You can save your application for later or submit it when you are finished
Terms You Should Know
There are a few terms used in the application that you may not be familiar with. See below for an explanation of each.
- Any degree after receiving a bachelor’s degree
- Example: master’s degree or doctoral degree
- Reference: Question 2
LSU System School
- Any school in the LSU family
- Example: LSU Flagship Campus (Baton Rouge), LSU at Alexandria (LSUA), LSU at Eunice (LSUE), LSU at Shreveport (LSUS), and LSU Health Sciences Centers in New Orleans or Shreveport
- Reference: Questions 12 and 20
How This Application is Used
This application is used to award senior college scholarships and LSU Foundation awards. For an example of senior college scholarship and LSU Foundation awards awarded in past academic years, visit the LSU General Catalog.