You will need your PAWS Username and password to register for orientation through
myLSU. You should have received your PAWS Username and Password when you applied for
admission to the University.
Login to Register for Orientation
For assistance on obtaining your PAWS ID or password, please contact the Information
Technology Services Help Desk at 225-578-3375 or email@example.com.
Transfer Orientation Cost: $70
If you pay by credit card, a 2.5 percent non-refundable processing fee will be added
to your total.
If you need to cancel your reservation & request a refund, please provide us with
a written cancellation notice by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund requests must be received prior to the designated deadline dates listed below.
Refunds will not be granted after these dates:
- Spring Transfer Orientation: December 18
- Summer Transfer Orientation: May 10
- Fall Transfer Orientation (Session 1): May 28
- Fall Transfer Orientation (Session 2): July 26
If you have family members who are interested in registering for orientation as well,
this should be indicated at the same time you complete your orientation registration. Family
members will be able to:
- Tour the Residence Hall where your student will be living
- Learn how meal plans and TigerCASH work
- Be in the know about financial aid and scholarships
- Meet other LSU parents and hear firsthand the advice they have for incoming families
- Learn how to join the Family Association and about the events offered for families
throughout the year!
Family Orientation Cost: $50
*Please note: Family Orientation is a separate program from the student orientation program. While
family members and students will separate for part of the program, they will also
have the opportunity to attend select sessions together.