Parents and Families are also invited to attend Family Orientation to learn more about the programs, services and resources available here at LSU. That is why we’ve created a special orientation program just for families! You don’t want to miss this day full of learning what LSU has to offer students and families during their time at LSU.
- Tour the Residence Hall where your student will be living
- Learn how meal plans and TigerCASH work
- Be in the know about financial aid and scholarships
- Meet other LSU parents and hear firsthand the advice they have for incoming families
- Learn how to join the Family Association and about the events offered for families throughout the year!
(Note: Click headings to sort by columns.)
|Art & Design||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Coast & Environment||X||X||X||X|
|Human Science & Education||X||X||X||X||X|
|Humanities & Social Sciences||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Music & Dramatic Arts||X||X||X||X||X|
Families may register to attend any session that your student attends. To complete the reservation process, you will be asked to submit your payment for both the student and family orientation fees using your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or bank draft.
The fee for the Family Orientation program is $55 per family member. The Family Orientation fee covers all costs associated with the program. If paying by credit card, a 2.5 percent non-refundable processing fee will be added to the total payment amount.
Preview Family Orientation Schedule