Performance Contractors Receives LSU 100 Summit Award
BATON ROUGE – The ranked listing of the 2017 LSU 100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses was announced on Thursday, Oct. 5 at the LSU 100 Awards Gala held at the L’Auberge Casino Hotel in Baton Rouge.
During the ceremony, the LSU 100 Summit Award was presented to the company that generated the highest revenue amount for the award period. The 2017 recipient was Performance Contractors Inc., whose president, Art Favre, is an LSU Construction Management alumnus.
Franklin Associates was announced as the fastest-growing company for 2017.
Seventeen companies led by College of Engineering alumni made the list.
The full ranked LSU 100 list, determined by compound annual growth over a three-year period, is (companies led by College of Engineering alumni in bold):
- Franklin Associates
- Anedot Inc.
- ES Squared LLC
- Facilities Maintenance Management
- Elite Fulfillment Solutions
- ThreeSixtyEight (Previously Big Fish Presentations)
- Faulk & Meek General Contractors
- Pinot's Palette
- Legacy Title LLC
- CompuFlow Solutions LLC
- M2 Studio
- H. Davis Cole & Associates LLC
- Western Institute for Biomedical Research
- Patriot Industries LLC
- BlinkJar Media
- USA Technologies Inc.
- E-Claim.com LLC
- Distinctive Art Source
- DonahueFavret Contractors Inc.
- Gauthier Amedee
- Lipsey’s LLC
- Automated Solutions
- Raising Cane's
- Honey Island Enterprises Ltd. (operating as Maritime Veterinary Imaging and Radterra)
- Joubert Law Firm, APLC
- VGraham LLC
- Pearl Events Austin
- Mela & Roam
- Marucci Sports
- Quality Testing Inc.
- Plus One Design and Construction
- The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe
- Carter & Hatcher Consulting LLC
- Pontchartrain Partners LLC
- Argent Financial Group Inc.
- Aydell Investments LLC DBA Sport Clips
- Alexander Contractor Services LLC
- Quality Engineering & Surveying LLC
- Information Management Solutions LLC d/b/a Secure Shredding and Recycling
- Core Health Networks
- Southeastern Janitorial
- Smith+Baker Landscapes
- Hickory Small Animal Hospital
- Image-Industry Photo & Design Studio LLC
- Horizon Wealth Management
- Staines & Eppling APLC
- IWD Agency
- Red Six Media
- Carmouche Insurance Inc.
- Walk-On's Enterprises
- Window World of Baton Rouge
- A Dog's Day Out LLC (ADDO)
- Remson | Haley | Herpin Architects APAC
- AOS Interior Environments
- The Political Firm
- PJ’s Coffee
- PURYEAR IT
- Arkel Constructors LLC
- Ritter Maher Architects
- Stuart & Company General Contractors LLC
- Investar Bank
- The Royal Treatment LLC: The Canine Salon & Spa
- Republic Finance LLC
- Reputation Capital Media Services
- Geocent LLC
- Southern Marsh Collection
- Fontenelle & Goodreau Insurance LLC
- Performance Contractors Inc.
- Answering Bureau, Inc. d/b/a Dexcomm
- Landon Companies
- Pod Pack International LTD
- Tin Roof Brewing Company
- Cornerstone Data Systems INC
- Vivid Ink Graphics
- BMI Audit Services LLC
- Perry, Balhoff, Mengis & Burns LLC
- The Anderson Group Real Estate Services
- Global Data Vault
- McInnis Brothers Construction, Inc.
- Henry Insurance Services Inc.
- B&G Food Enterprises LLC
- eQHealth Solutions
- Red River Bank
- Perry Dampf Dispute Solutions
- Lyons Specialty Company
- Mestizo Restaurant
- Vintage Realty Co.
- ROSA Enterprises Corporation d/b/a The UPS Store 2305
- ISC Constructors LLC
- LaBorde Therapy Center LLC
- Studio Outside LLC
- Coastal Bridge LLC
- Manasseh, Gill, Knipe & Belanger PLC
- Sigma Marble and Granite Inc.
- SGS Petroleum Service Corporation
- Ryan Gootee General Contractors LLC
- Guaranty Media
- Xdesign Inc.
- Losey Insurance and Financial Services
Since the inaugural LSU 100 event in 2011, five companies have made the list all seven years. These exemplary organizations include Global Data Vault, Horizon Wealth Management, Lipsey’s LLC, SGS Petroleum Service Corporation, and USA Technologies Inc.
The LSU 100 is a highly competitive program that identifies, recognizes and celebrates the 100 fastest-growing Tiger-owned or Tiger-led businesses in the world. In addition to celebrating the success of the honorees, the LSU 100 provides a forum to pass lessons on to the next generation of LSU entrepreneurs.
On behalf of the university, LSU Executive Education hosts the event and serves as the primary point of contact for all operations and development. The 2017 LSU 100 partner is Postlethwaite & Netterville. The event was sponsored by Tiger Athletic Foundation, LSU Foundation and LSU’s Stephenson Entrepreneurship Institute. In-kind donations provided by Gatorworks.
The nomination period for the 2018 LSU 100 will open early next year. Details will be announced via www.lsu100.com.
“Like” us on Facebook (@lsuengineering) or follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@lsuengineering).
By Angela McBride, Communications Manager, E.J. Ourso College of Business