XCITE: Xploration Camp Inspiring Tomorrow’s Engineers
- Who: Rising 9th-, 10th-, and 11th-grade female students
- Dates: July 8–July 14, 2018
- Location: LSU Campus
- Cost: $400 (includes room and board and meals); $450 if application is received by April 9, 2018 or later
- Required GPA: 2.75 or greater
- Application deadline: 11:59 p.m., May 8, 2018
Required Application Materials:
- Completed online application form (link below)
- A 500-word essay in response to the following prompt:
Please explain why you wish to attend the LSU Halliburton XCITE Residential Engineering Summer Camp. What makes you an ideal Halliburton XCITE camper? What do you hope to gain from the experience?
- Up-to-date unofficial high school transcript
Optional Application Materials:
- Free/reduced lunch voucher or free ACT testing approval form (to be considered for a limited number of need-based camp fee waivers)
Please have all required materials ready to submit before you begin the application – incomplete applications cannot be saved and continued at a later date.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call (225) 578-5192.