XCITE: Xploration Camp Inspiring Tomorrow’s Engineers
- Who: rising 9th, 10th, and 11th grade female students
- Dates: July 9 – July 15, 2017
- Location: LSU Campus
- Cost: $500 (includes room and board)
- Required GPA: 2.5 or greater
- Application deadline: 11:59pm, May 7, 2017
Required Application Materials:
- Completed online application form (link below)
- A 500-word essay in response to the following prompt:
- Please explain why you wish to attend the LSU XCITE Residential Engineering Summer Camp. What makes you an ideal XCITE camper? What do you hope to gain from the experience?
- Up-to-date unofficial high school transcript
Optional Application Materials:
- Free/Reduced Lunch Voucher or Free ACT Testing approval form (to be considered for a limited number of need-based camp fee waivers)
Please have all required materials ready to submit before you begin the application – incomplete applications cannot be saved and continued at a later date.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (225) 578-5192.