Ayman Okeil, Ph.D., PE (FL)
Graduate Programs Advisor
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
3255D Patrick F. Taylor Hall
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Phone: (225) 578-7048 / Fax: (225) 578-4945
Graduate Programs Coordinator
- 1995: Ph.D., Civil Engineering, North Carolina State University
- 1990: M.S., Structural Engineering, Alexandria University
- 1985: B.Sc. (with Honors), Civil Engineering, Alexandria University
- 2002: Registered Professional Engineer in the State of FL, USA (# 58719)
- (Aug. 09 - Present) Associate Professor, Dept. of Civil & Env. Eng., LSU, Baton Rouge, LA.
- (Aug. 03 - Aug. 09) Assistant Professor, Dept. of Civil & Env. Eng., LSU, Baton Rouge, LA.
- (May 98 - Aug. 03) Visiting Assistant Professor, Dept. of Civil & Env. Eng., UCF, Orlando, FL.
- (Oct. 95 - Apr. 98) Assistant Professor, Alexandria University, Alexandria, Egypt.
- (Aug. 90 - Aug. 95) Graduate Assistant, NCSU, Raleigh, NC, USA.
- (Jul. 85 - Nov. 89) Senior Structural Engineer, Helmy Engineers, Alexandria, Egypt.
Bidge Engineering; Structural Reliability; Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation of Structures; Structural Rehabilitation and Strengthening; Nonlinear Behavior of Concrete Structures
By appointment only (please email firstname.lastname@example.org)