OoD Staff Resources
There are initiatives and resources associated with staff that aid LSU in promoting diversity and equity, while enhancing the academic integrity and sense of community of the institution. The Office of Diversity has listed important links and information that address diversity, which may prove beneficial to staff.
LSU Associations and Organizations
- Black Faculty and Staff Caucus
- Campus Club
- Christian Faculty and Staff Network (CFSN)
- Staff Senate
- University Council on Gender Equity
- Woman's Faculty Club
Ombuds Office (Conflict Resolution)
LSU Relevant Policies
Louisiana State University recognizes the importance of protecting those groups that
risk marginalization and being survivors of discrimination. The university has policies
and procedures designed to protect each and every one its constituents.
These policies are located at LSU’s Policy and Procedures website.
- Policy Statement 01 – Equal Opportunity
- Policy Statement 26 – Policy for Persons with Disabilities
- Policy Statement 73 – Sexual Harassment
- Policy Statement 80 – Grievance Procedures
Work with a student organization – Are you interested in working with student organizations that promote diversity, inclusiveness, and diversity? Contact Us