The School of Theatre Open House is an exciting opportunity for college-bound high school students to interact with LSU Theatre faculty and discover our programs in Performance, Design/Technology, Arts Administration, Physical Theatre, Film and Television, and Theatre Studies.
Guests may also choose to attend a pre-show reception and performance of the LSU Theatre performance of Nickel and Dimed.
When: Saturday, April 14, 2018
Where: Music and Dramatic Arts Building, Louisiana State University Campus
For more information, please contact Josh Allred at 225-578-4174 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
School of Theatre Open House Tentative Schedule:
- 11:30a – 12:00n – Check in (MDA Lobby)
- 12:00n – 12:30p – Lunch (Studio Theatre)
- 12:30p – 12:45p – Group Welcome
- 12:50p – 1:20p – MDA Facilities Tour
- 1:30p – 3:00p – Workshops
- 3:00p – 3:45p – Student Forum/Parent Forum
- 4:00p – 5:00p – Performance/Portfolio Evaluations
- Juniors and Seniors are invited to participate in Performance/Portfolio reviews. Students will need to prepare a monologue or a portfolio presentation to be submitted for faculty review. The faculty will provide feedback.
- 5:00p – Dinner on your own, a list of restaurants will be provided
- 7:30p – performance of Nickel and Dimed