New CMDA Websites Launched
Welcome to the new College of Music & Dramatic Arts, School of Music, and School of Theatre websites!
We have been working hard over the summer to streamline and overhaul our web presence. Our new sites are faster and better organized, so it's easier than ever to find the information you are looking for. From admissions information to upcoming events, our new websites have you covered! Here are a few highlights of the overhaul:
The College of Music & Dramatic Arts website acts as a hub for the college, and provides easy access to both the School of Music and the School of Theatre websites. Here, you can find event information, purchase tickets, browse photo galleries, sign up for the CMDA Insider Newsletter, and download the latest performance guide.
School of Music & School of Theatre
The two School websites have been completely reorganized and streamlined. We want to provide the most helpful and accurate information possible, with minimal searching or headache required. Got questions our sites can't answer? Pages now tell you exactly who to contact to get the information you need.
- Events Calendar
- Events are now listed using LSU's main calendar on each home page. You can sort by tag, subscribe to a feed, and access ticketing information and details, all in one place. Want to see all events from both Schools? Check out the Events Hub on the CMDA website.
- The new Resources sections on each website, sorted between Students and Faculty, will serve as your one-stop shop for all forms, degree plans, recital planning, and other documentation.
- Admissions & Auditions
- Finding the information you need to become a student is now easier than ever. The undergraduate and graduate level admissions processes, degrees, and concentrations are all available in dedicated sections of the School of Music and School of Theatre websites.
- All audition repertoire at the undergraduate and graduate levels for the School of Music can be found in the admissions section, along with the associated faculty member.
- Social Media
- Facebook feeds from individual divisions and social media sharing options are now available across many parts of our websites. Getting connected with us on social media is the fastest and most effective way to stay in the loop!