Learn How to Navigate AERA | March 15
Join us on March 15 from 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. in 219 Peabody Hall to learn tip and tricks to navigate the AERA.
This workshop is specifically for graduate students who planned to go to AERA 2018 or interested to know more about AERA for future proposal submission. We are honoured to have Curriculum Theory Project faculty who have several years of AERA experiences to provide you
- Tips on a successful AERA presentation (paper session, symposium, roundtable, & poster)
- Strategies for extending your academic network at AERA
- How to select sessions to attend among thousands on the program
- How to turn AERA papers to publications
- What else you should do other than present your work at AERA